We are in search of remarkable people to join us in exploring and discovering better energy solutions together. Whether you are a student, a graduate or an experienced professional, discover the impact you could make with a career at KPJ Healthcare Group.
We are hiring:
1. State Registered Nurse (SRN)
*Minimum Diploma in Nursing
– Minimum Diploma in Medical Imaging
– Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
– Good communication skills in Bahasa & English.
– Advantage for those experiences in Cardiac Procedures (CT, MRI & Angiogram)
2. Healthcare Assistant
3. Occupational Therapist
4. Digital Marketing
5. Customer Service
6. Clinic Assistant
7. Linen Attendant
– Understand and carries out the nursing care in line with the Vision and Mission statement, goals and objective that suit the scope of the Nursing Services.
– Work on shift duties or as assigned by the Unit Manager according to operational hours.
– Provides individualized holistic care to patients using the Nursing Process approach with proper nursing documentation.
– Conduct regular nursing rounds on all patients in the ward to ascertain for other additional needs: talk to patient/family members as an integral part of providing emotional support.
– Liaise and discuss with the relevant doctors/consultants with regard to care of patients in the ward.
– Visit all patients in the unit with the team members upon duty take over to access patient condition, re-plan nursing care according to assessment or evaluation.
– Great remuneration package.
– Opportunity for professional / post-basic certificate.
– Attractive medical benefits and staff insurance.
– Career progression.
– Offered various training & development opportunities.
How to Apply:
KPJ Klang Specialist Hospital is looking for extraordinary people to join our team.
Interested candidates kindly send your resume to email@example.com or contact 03-3377 7888 for more info!
For further info KPJ Health Careers